Allegory.io’s partner for corporate storytelling and presentation support is Ideas On Stage, who helps clients worldwide turn their ideas into world-class PowerPoint or Keynote presentations. Their services include:
Ideas on Stage follows a proven design process, including:
- A briefing session, to understand the context and objectives of your presentation
- Brainstorming and research, to find the right ideas and information
- Creating a storyboard, to look at different scenarios and choose one which is most suitable for your needs and your presentation style
- Creating the final storyline and visuals (slides, etc.)
- Rehearsing the presentation, to ensure you and your presentation are working in harmony and ready to impress on the big day
A one-on-one personalized public speaking coaching course to help you gain confidence, find your ideal presenting style, and improve your presentation skills.
Training options include on- or off-site courses:
- Presentation 2.0 – A New Approach to PowerPoint Presentations – 1 day
- The Art of Presenting – Storytelling, Oratory and PowerPoint Presentations – 3 days
Ideas on Stage services are available in English, French, Spanish and German.